CARL Software, present since 1985, is a European leader dedicated to CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) and specialized in Maintenance Management Software and Asset Management Systems.
CARL Software’s core business is to help their customers maximize their assets utilization. In our current competitive and very demanding environment, their clients need to ascertain:
- The best operating conditions of their industrial equipment, building facilities and other assets
- Safety and employee satisfaction
- The optimization of the asset lifecycle, while
- Being in compliance with all legal obligations
You will be responsible for capturing client requirements, developing the implementation plan and system configuration for CARL Software's leading CMMS (Computerized Maintenance & Asset Management System) platform
As an IT Consultant (Enterprise Asset & Maintenance Management – systems) at CARL Software, your job has multiple facets.
You will install and configure their software solutions on IT platforms and assist their customers in implementing the software solution based on his/her requirements (what are the actual practices and processes, what is expected,..).
Providing key user training and support for their new and existing customers is also part of your job. No two days are the same, never a dull moment!
The IT landscape is based on Windows and Linux servers, SQL databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL), network services (Apache, DNS) and Java, JEE, JBOSS and TOMCAT technology.
- Bachelor’s studies in IT management, engineer or equivalent
- Affinity in the field of software solutions: ERP, CMMS, EAM, Facility Management
- Interest in Facility Management, Building Management, Production management and/or IT
- Good knowledge of operation systems (Windows and Linux), relational databases and SQL language
- Out of passion for technology, you develop your skills on new technologies
- You are client and solution focused, you have good communication skills, you can work autonomously, and you have an analytical mind.
- You are fluent in Dutch, and have a good practice of French and, above all, of the English language
- You have a valid driver’s license
What our client will offer you after your traineeship: